Arts for Rural Texas (ARTS) is seeking an experienced Bookkeeper for part-time contract work up to 10 hours per week. Remote work will be considered.
The ideal candidate will possess:
· Demonstrated ability to provide detailed level bookkeeping support – accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and associated reporting, reconciling all bank accounts, and preparing financial reporting and analysis.
· 1+ years of transactional accounting experience using QuickBooks for/in a professional organization.
· Capacity to work up to 10 hours a week during daytime business hours.
· Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both orally and in writing.
· Willingness to consistently and accurately follow established policies and procedures.
· Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org